Business Development Engineer
A well established company are actively recruiting for a Business Development Engineer position based in Khartoum. .
The candidate shall be an ex employee of a major Sudanese oil and gas company or with a good network within the industry.
The following skill sets are required:
- In depth knowledge of Oil & Gas business in Sudan. Other industries such as Cement plants, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Factories are a plus.
- Experience in Dealing with the decision makers and other critical personnel at various client organisations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
- Experience in sales of engineering services to Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Cement Plants, Factories as well as EPC contractors
- Organising the trade shows, participating in exhibitions and making presentations to prospective customers
- Ensure prequalification of the organisation with target customers
- Ensuring that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis.
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or any other issues.
- Develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and create opportunities
- Liaison with Estimation, Finance and Corporate General Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly reports to Management.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence, prices for new projects and opportunities.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience
- English language is a must
- Drivers License
- Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
To apply, Email CV to email@example.com
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date