Initially in Dubai / later Posted in Kenya (At Site)
Gender Preference - Male
Experience: 3 – 7 years.
Drilling Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of drilling design and camping for Exploratory drilling, well planning, especially casing design, drilling bit and bottom hole assembly design and hydraulics.
- Decision on the type of drilling rigs
- Contract handling for drilling
- Field control of exploratory drilling
- Designing wells in support of a field development.
- Preparing cost estimates and assessing risk.
- Reporting and optimizing operations.
- Applying technology and innovation in directional drilling, mud systems, cementing, casing and drill string design, and completions.
- Supervising drilling, completion and workover operations.
- Managing the logistics and reporting of operations.
- Design safe and economic casing strings.
- Design wellbore hydraulics and BHAs to maximize bit life and drilling rate.
- Ensure procedures are technically valid and applicable to the specific well conditions.
- Monitor and evaluate well conditions in conjunction with the Senior Drilling Engineer.
- Initiate other management systems or procedures as required during the program.
- Communicate with Service Contractors about technical issues and any changes in the drilling program.
- Degree in petroleum engineering from a recognized university.
- Certification in well control and HUET.
- Minimum of 3-6 years of oil and gas drilling experience with an exploration and operating company.
- Experience in Onshore field is preferred.
- Experience in horizontal and under-balanced drilling.
- Demonstrated communication skills, technical maturity and flexibility to adjust to change.
- Good data management and computer literacy.
- Overall idea for exploratory drilling camping.
About the Company
Who we are... Transline Technical are a refreshingly different engineering and technical focused global recruitment company, with offices in 6 countries, over 120 locations. Our group has been successfully satisfying clients needs for over 20 years and maintain a firm yet simple belief, that the staff selection process, should be uncomplicated, consultative, offered on a quality not quantity basis and a high level of relevant communication should be considered as a rule and not the exception.
Keeping our promises and more... Our journey of local and international success is based wholeheartedly around delivering on our promises and providing excellent solutions on permanent and temporary staffing challenges. We are proven, not only to consistently meet our clients requirements but more often than not, exceed them... It is clearly understood from day 1 of any assignment, or project, that all requirements have their own very distinctive characteristics and are always treated that way.... Simply, we listen, we act, we deliver.
Experienced & committed... The exceptional Transline team, is made up of well balanced international, highly skilled, industry relevant-specific experienced individuals, who collectively have over 20 years professional exposure across the Middle East in the fields of Construction, Energy, Water and Power. All consultants have spent many years in the region, possess a deep understanding of the often diverse business cultures and associated expectations therein.
Not just \"another recruiter\"... Taking the time to build clear and transparent relationships with our clients and candidates is also high on the list of priorities for all at Transline, as we want to be there for the long term and not just the easy win. The ultimate goal is to keep candidates well informed of new opportunities, updated on any progress and our valued clients, suitably abreast of who’s currently in the market for consideration, or how their particular industry is trending in terms of salary and workforce availability.
And there\'s more... Most importantly, our consultants are experts in what they do and committed to getting the job done, whilst always maintaining a close eye on the time/delivery requirement set by the client.
To apply click here:
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date