Goal is an international humanitarian organization that has been working in
Sudan for 30 years.GOAL currently has 4 programme sites throughout Sudan In
Darfur,Khartoum, Kassala, and Blue Nile States, managed by the GOAL office In
Khartoum. GOAL program focuses on Primary Health Care, WASH. Livelihoods and
women's education (REFLECT).
job Title: FINANCE ASSISTANT
job Location: Khartoum
Reporting To: Financial Controller
Length of Contract : One Year Renewable, with three month probation period
Salary & Grade: Grade 3, Monthly Wage range between SDG 2,743 - 3,194
General Description of the Role:
To keep safe custody of Khartoum office cash and process payments and ensure
they are properly authorized, backed up, disbursed and recorded In accordance
with GOAL'S policies and procedures (as defined In the GOAL finance manual)
and Sudan's laws and regulations.
- Understand and apply the standard GOAL finance procedures and polices per
the Finance Manual
- Keep staff updated with any changes In procedures and policies
including the Introduction of new finance forms.
• All payments and receipts are appropriately documented
• All payments and receipts are accurately recorded In the cash control
sheets (for cash payments) and In Khartoum cash and bank books:
• Cash counts are conducted weekly and any differences between the cash
counted and the cash book are promptly Investigated and resolved.
• Sufficient funds are maintained at all times in bank accounts and in
- Monitor and track floats on Float Register and ensure floats are closed b
appropriate) and floats are not issued to staff with any outstanding float.
- Conduct monthly physical verification of assets listed on the fixed assets
register maintained by Logs Dept.
- Report immediately to FC any financial irregularities, non-compliance, or
attempted non-compliance, with GOAL Sudan financial procedures.
- Any other tasks as requested by Khartoum finance staff (FC / AFC / Finance
- University degree qualification in Accounting and or Finance related
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Preference for a candidate with 1-3 years maximum experience in a similar
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Self motivated with good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and credentials to the
labour office at HAC in Al-Jamhoriya Street. The closing date is ئ weeks
after the advertisement.
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date