Finance/HR Assistant (flying)
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private international medical emergency organization. It provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, and does so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
Job title: Fin/HR Assistant (flying)
Place of work: Khartoum
Gross Salary: 3.742 SDG
Execute finance, HR and administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to FinCo’s and HRCo’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
• Execute administrative and legal related tasks, checking payroll calculations and updating personnel files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
• Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
• Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
• Enter data inro the HR database and personnel files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
• Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties
• Follow up all expiring rental contracts dates and inform the Deputy fieldCo in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
• Prepare the monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage fo daily needs, advances on salaries. Payroll, etc.
• Process the payments to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informaing the Deputy FieldCo and FinCo of any sort of disparity
• Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation
• Make all administrative information available to the staff( posting, meetings, etc)
• File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Accounting Manger (ACMA)
• Support the project in translating documents into local language, Assists in meetings upon request
Education & Experience:
Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
Desirable experience in MSF or other INGOs.
Languages, Computer, Competencies:
Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
Result orientation, Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and culturally diverse team , flexibility, commitment, stress management.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to HAC/Labour office – Khartoum.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date