Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Switzerland is an international non-governmental organization working in the field of medical care in Sudan. We are looking for qualified candidate to fill in a position of: Mechanic (specialized)
Work Location: Khartoum, Sudan with regular field visits to MSF fields
Gross Salary: 5702 SDG per month
Deadline for the applications: 21 January 2016
Scope of responsibilities:
In accordance with MSF Procedures and in collaboration with the fleet responsible and/or the logistics Coordinator, define, implement and plan servicing activities in order ensure the smooth running of the garage and the missions, vehicles and motorized engines as well as the efficient management of the spare parts stock and other associated consumables using stock cards and computer data entry.
- University diploma of Technician on mechanics
- At least 3 to 5 years experience with land Cruisers and Mercedes heavy trucks
- Basic automotive electrician
- Welding a plus
- Essential driving license
- Stock Management experience
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Good level in English and Arabic languages (written and spoken)
- Very good communication, organizational skills, flexibility, versatility, Attention to detail, quick decision-making and takes prompt action
- Dynamic and active attitude, motivation for MSF’s activities in Sudan.
Application in English Language must include:
- Complete CV.
- Copies of all certificates and previous work mentioned in the CV
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a back up phone number)
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
- Sudanese Nationality certificate
- Incomplete application will not be accepted
Application to Khartoum HAC Labour Office reception before the 21st of Jan 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date