Master Degree preferably in Hotel Management Industry or equivalent.
• Competency with ability to work in a fast-paced hotel industry environment.
• Decision Making abilities to deliver anticipated successful deadlines.
• Self Starter - Communication skills.
• Practical Solution mindset provider.
• A Team work builder.
• English Fluency.
• Essentially accountable for directing, managing Hotel Groups at night times and fully in charge as to act on behalf of the Resident Manager
• Responsible for the safety and security of Guest, Staff and Hotel Properties.
• The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all staff and enforces the Hotels Standards of Excellence in all areas supervised.
• Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely manner and quality.
• Oversee the preparation of the night daily summary reports.
• Monitor and develop staff performance providing close supervision, scheduling, assigning nightly work, conducting training counseling and evaluation and delivering recognition and award.
• Benchmarking and developing hotel image.
• Help provide sales and marketing to increase the revenue and the hotel profits building good relationship with clients, companies, partners and other types of business involved.
• Minimum 2 Years Experience in the hotel related job advert field
• National Service Clearance.
• Minimum 4* star hotel experience with IDS application knowledge or any other related.
Hotel Contact Details:
Phone numbers # 0900903332
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date