ADD Sudan has received a grant from USAID for Expanding Participation of People with Disabilities Project in the five states of; Khartoum, Kassala, Gedarif, Blue Nile and South Kordofan in Sudan, ADD is seeking qualified personnel to fill
in the following post:
1. Project Manager
Location: Khartoum with travel to states as required
Monthly Gross salary: SDG 4500-5000
Reports to: Programme Manager
Station: Khartoum with frequent visits to the field
Purpose of the Job: To provide leadership to the project team, plan and manage the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the concerned project
including the management of the human and financial resources in accordance with the programme strategic plan and to ensure project quality.
- A university degree (BA/BSc) in development or relevant discipline
- Excellent command or written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications (word, Excel, Internet, E-mail etc.)
- High analytical ability
- At least 6 years INGO experience in project management. Experience in the field of disability is an advantage
- Knowledge of participatory development and rights based methods and approaches n development.
- Good skills of networking and influencing and advocate for people with disability rights
- Sensitive to mainstream equality
1. Written applications, with photocopies of your testimonies & certificates to be sent to: The Humanitarian Aid Commission (HAC), Labor Office, Khartoum.
2. Closing Date: 2 Weeks after the advert of the vacancy post. Qualified persons with disability are encouraged to apply, Qualified woman encourage to apply.
3. Only shot-listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate contact email and telephone number.
4. You can obtain a copy of the Job description from ADD office, Amarat, # 9, Blcok9, St #9 off M Najeeb RD
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date