Location: Gedarif or Khartoum with travel to the field
Monthly Gross salary: SDG 3000 - 4000, based on knowledge and experience
Reports to: Project Manager, Khartoum
Purpose of the Job: To assist the Project Manager in providing support to the project partners and undertake planning and management of project implementation, monitoring and evaluation at field level in collaboration and coordination with the
- A degree in development, education, social sciences or relevant discipline.
- 3 years of work experience, preferably in education, UN or INGO experience in a similar post or experience in the field of disability is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and Good working knowledge of written and spoken English language. Experience of sign language and Braille is an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications (words, Excel, Internet, E-mail etc... Statistical analysis skills is an advantage
- Sensitive to mainstream equality and knowledge of right based development.
- In close collaboration with project staff, partners and stakeholders, participate in planning, implementation and monitoring of project activities
- Liaise with government, NGOs, DPOs and other stakeholders to support the implementation of the project.
- Plan and closely monitor and supervise training delivered to partner’s staff and volunteers on the required skills
- Gather field information for documenting best practices, learning for developing communication materials such as publications, videos, manuals and stories of change
- Assist partners with reporting guidelines and standardized formats and help them in writing their reports following the agreed guidelines.
- Coordinate with the project Manager to develop an M&E plan and manage its delivery to measure progress made on implementation and capture and document learning.
- Participate in organizing advocacy campaigns
1. Written applications, with photocopies of your testimonies & certificates to be sent to: The Humanitarian Aid Commission (HAC), Labor Office, Khartoum.
2. Closing Date: 2 Weeks after the advert of the vacancy post. Qualified persons with disability are encouraged to apply, qualified woman encourage to apply.
3. Only shot-listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate contact email and telephone number.
4. You can obtain a copy of the Job description from ADD office, Amarat, # 9, Blcok9, St #9 off M Najeeb RD
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date