UHT Supervisor Vacancy
The UHT Supervisor holds overall responsibility for the correct and efficient operation of UHT production line during his shift. His main function is to meet set production targets with highest quality and highest practicable efficiencies
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Maintenance & Trouble Shootings:-
• Assist maintenance staff in performing the maintenance and repair job
• Carry out routine checks on machinery as by operating manual
• Able to trouble shoot
• Responsible for the correct raw materials used on his production line
• Ensure sufficient supply of raw materials for each machine in a timely manner Where required
• Operate efficient wastage control for all raw materials
• Organize efficient start-up and shutdown procedures where required
• Supervise production line operation with high efficiency and labor control
3- House Keeping
• Responsible for the supervision of the cleanliness of the production areas
• Maintain personal hygiene standards
4- Training and Development
• Provide guidance to a team of production machine operators and assistance
• Ability to train personal and provide direction
• Collate and supply data to facilitate preparation of daily /monthly production and Productivity reports
• Compile shift production log
• Report any machinery malfunction to the maintenance engineer or electrical Engineer
Operate as part of the plant team to ensure meeting the set production targets
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• University degree in food science, production, food manufacturing or any other related field.
• Minimum three years’ experience in similar capacity.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
• Decision making and problem solving skills.
• Good leadership and communication skills.
• Knowledge of manufacturing quality.
• In depth working knowledge of dairy manufacturing is preferable.
Closing Date: 21th November 2015
To apply please submit your Application to HR.email@example.com
* Only candidates who meet the job requirement will be contacted
- Minimum experience
- Added date
- Apply date